The popularity of eLearning in the area of training, and the benefits of cloud-based Learning Management Systems have contributed towards organizations wanting to offer training methods that are flexible and cost-effective. AKAZA eLearning is an enterprise and educational e-Learning platform made available over the Internet on “AKAZA”. This encapsulates the end-to-end process of training from course registration to certification.
Employees/learners can follow courses, face online assessments and leave feedback on the followed courses. Course administrator can upload documents as part of course assignments, can evaluate assignments, and view progress of learners
Your business can list all of its course offerings including prices, and issue an online certificate with company branding to learners on completion of the course. An administration panel with comprehensive administrator capabilities has control over the learners, while a summary of their progress and activities of the entire learner community can be extracted.
With advanced reporting features, comprehensive reports can be generated which can be exported to different formats including PDF and xls for further analysis or record storage.
The key value additions offered is an AKAZA eLearning Content Development Service called ‘EduPrep’ that provides tailor-made learning and training programs developed to meet your exact needs and vision. Also offered is a Public Course Market Place which encompasses some of the latest off-the-shelf courses of leading global e-Learning content providers such as Rosetta Stone and eUniversity
- Lower startup costs considering there is no software or hardware to purchase, nor is there a requirement for human resources to install programs. Charges based on monthly rental fee.
- Reduced training costs & increase number of trainings
- Offers opportunities for employees to access the information when they need it most
- Improved knowledge retention and increased employee productivity
- Flexibility for employees to learn at their own pace and eliminate the need for onsite instructors at pre-scheduled trainings
- Quick and convenient training updates and rapid deployment of learning content
Features and Functionalities
The AKAZA eLearning provides your business with a SaaS Solution where you can subscribe to your Learning Management System (LMS) via single tenant or multitenant infrastructure.
- Quicker deployment of applications improving agility.
- Seamless migration of existing applications.
- Delivery of high performance database and caching services for enterprise applications.
- Investment protection of existing IT assets by allowing you to pick and choose application infrastructure components.
- Portability of Applications thereby eliminating cloud vendor lock-in.
- API-driven services for improved efficiency and time-to-market.
- Services include Relational and NoSQL Database-as-a-Service, Elastic Load Balancer and Distributed In-Memory Cache as-a-Service.
- Integrated Platform-as-Service (PaaS) for Java, Spring, PHP, Python, and Grails applications.
- All cloud services are fully managed, fault-tolerant, secure and scalable.
- Simplified DevOps and application lifecycle management.
Your questions, our answers
What is Cloud Computing?
The on-demand delivery of IT resources, applications and software via the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing.
How Does it Work?
Cloud Computing provides a simple way to access servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services over the Internet. Users virtually share the platform infrastructure, bandwidth etc.
What is AKAZA?
SLT's cloud computing solution is 'AKAZA' , hosted locally in SLT’s state-of the art Data Center can be used to store, access, and utilizes data by remote means using the Internet or IP VPN.It is Sri Lanka’s first fully automated Cloud computing platform with a comprehensive self -service portal.
What are the Basic Benefits from AKAZA?
•Pre-paid / Post paid options
•Single bill for all the services
•Automated Service Delivery
•Pay as you use
Who can use AKAZA?
'AKAZA' is a fully fledged cloud platform that enables diverse businesses ranging from top enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), micro level business organizations and government institutions as well as mobile customers to leverage on SLT's vast ICT resources, which includes being connected to the largest fibre optic backbone infrastructure in the country. Customers who are adopting a cloud strategy in their IT projects to benefit from the scalability and cost efficiencies of delivering IT services to business requirements.