SLT Hosted Multichannel Contact Center
Customer expectations have risen dramatically, requiring companies to develop a broader set of capabilities for their customer interactions. To be successful today, enterprises must be capable of responding swiftly, efficiently and accurately to their customers no matter what channel of interaction, or combination of channels they may choose.
The SLT Hosted Multichannel Contact Centre, is an all in one shop solution. It offers multimedia skill based routing and external destinations with the benefit of an integrated IVR for options such as Queuing, Menu selection and Message Taking. It also incorporates an outbound dialer for customers needing such a feature. Furthermore, it supports rich Unified Communication features across multi-locations. The solution enriches the facilities provided for Enterprise level Contact Center Services, BPO services and Modern Contact Center training.
Multi-Channel Contact centre solution which will be hosted on the SLT Cloud platform, will provide services to multiple customers via a hosted services model.
Features & Functionalities
- Integrated multi-channel customer contact solution for voice, e-mail, and web chat Provides optimal accessibility for all communication channels.
- Customers are free to choose which channel of communication they prefer in order to do business with you.
- Flexible media distribution optimizes business processes by distributing contacts to employees based on your pre-defined processes.
- Customer prioritization defines and prioritizes customers based on your business strategies.
- Skills-based routing routes all customer inquiries to the employee who is best qualified to handle them, based on media type, expertise, and past experience in relation to a particular customer or situation.
- Voice and self-service solutions allow customers to serve themselves, leading to more satisfied customers and a marked decrease in employee workload
- Enhanced outbound campaigns enable multichannel outbound voice and e-mail campaigns, allowing for more productive employees and improved opportunities for revenue generation.
- Telemarketing allows the contact center to conduct targeted telephone campaigns, helping increase trend research, customer acquisition and sales.
- An all in one user interface is accessible by both the supervisor and the agent.
- Free configurable agent application.
- Online monitoring delivers real-time information, providing insight into business
operations while enabling immediate adjustment when required to maximize availability.
- Historical reports with customizable templates provide information over longer periods of time, helping identify, measure and pursue opportunities, discover and resolve issues or outages.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) supports specialized announcement and call routing treatments with advance integrations.
- Call recording every agent and supervisor licenses provides the ability to record calls for training purposes or conflict resolution.
- Remote working enables multi-site operations and optimal resource allocation, regardless of location.
Get AVAYA HCC
Your questions, our answers
What is Cloud Computing?
The on-demand delivery of IT resources, applications and software via the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing.
How Does it Work?
Cloud Computing provides a simple way to access servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services over the Internet. Users virtually share the platform infrastructure, bandwidth etc.
What is AKAZA?
SLT's cloud computing solution is 'AKAZA' , hosted locally in SLT’s state-of the art Data Center can be used to store, access, and utilizes data by remote means using the Internet or IP VPN.It is Sri Lanka’s first fully automated Cloud computing platform with a comprehensive self -service portal.
What are the Basic Benefits from AKAZA?
•Pre-paid / Post paid options
•Single bill for all the services
•Automated Service Delivery
•Pay as you use
Who can use AKAZA?
'AKAZA' is a fully fledged cloud platform that enables diverse businesses ranging from top enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), micro level business organizations and government institutions as well as mobile customers to leverage on SLT's vast ICT resources, which includes being connected to the largest fibre optic backbone infrastructure in the country. Customers who are adopting a cloud strategy in their IT projects to benefit from the scalability and cost efficiencies of delivering IT services to business requirements.